Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

When I removed the elite controller to test it, someone had

Customer Question

when I removed the elite controller to test it, someone had broken the six pin jack and the wires were broken off the control board. I need the wire locations for the control cable on the control board. I am going to replace the six pin jack but need the wiring diagram for the control board. I have fifty years experience working on miniature electronics circuits and replacing the jack is no problem with the wiring diagram for the control cable.
Bob XXXX
electronics tech 4
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Jed Noble replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a plumbing contractor is New Mexico. I would like to help you, can you send me the model and serial number. They have been changing over the years, in fact some elite boilers had a warranty recall available. If you send this information I will get back to you with the info on your boiler ASAP.

Thanks