Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have an Insinkerator Evolution excel. I had it installed

Customer Question

I have an Insinkerator Evolution excel. I had it installed by a plumber. The discharge tube keeps coming off of the anti vibration tail pipe mount and even when I put it back it leaks. It also leaks from the j bend tube. Is there some sort of kit I can purchase to fix this?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

There is no ISE approved option other than using the spring clamp provided. You basically have 2 options. You can contact ISE and tell them about your issue (there may be a defect in the connection) or you can use a common stainless steel hose clamp, which you can tighten a lot more than the spring clamp but it will void the warranty. You can call ISE at (###) ###-#### ***** leak from the J bend is not a issue with the disposal. We can address that issue if you can tell me what you have for a connection or you can post a picture here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button