Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Mate what switch ??? to start my new 16h turn what switch on

Customer Question

Customer: mate what switch ??? to start my new 16h turn what switch on ????
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: first step on the troubleshooting manual...turn switch on ? switch turned off ??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure. how long , i need a shower...its been three days, almost dark
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 11 months ago.

Hello, first step is to clarify exactly what you have there, so far it sounds like it might be a water heater, boiler or furnace... can you tell me which? and give me the brand name of it, and its model number? I will need that.

Please attach a well focused, close up photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the service panel, the picture needs to be taken from straight on, in very good light.

You can use the paper clip- icon at the right end of the tool bar at the top of this dialog box to attach it here.,Include a picture of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit board in the same area.

If you have an error code showing, tell me what the code read out is on the wiring diagram or a sticker next to the diagram please.

If there is no paper clip-icon, look for the '+attachfiles' link at left of your send button.

I can mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

We can go from there.