Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My digital interface on my Kohler shower shows "lights" but

Customer Question

My digital interface on my Kohler shower shows "lights" but the color menu has disappeared. No colors, and no effects. I set the lights to "on" but there is no light in the shower. Where is the menu for colors??? And why doesn't the light go on? (This shower does not use light bulbs, I don't think.) What happened to the menu for colors? I unplugged and replugged the interface. Nothing changed.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Jed Noble replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a plumbing contractor, do you have a chroma light panel because If you do not have a chroma light panel connected or if you have incandescent lighting disabled the lighting menu options will not be available.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How we'd I know if it is connected? I have had lights and effects for 4years ab
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
suddenly nothing . I looked at the wires and all looks good. But what u say makes sense, so what should I do?

Did you check if the incandescent lighting is disabled in the digital interface?( Not likelybut the easiest fix)

If that does not work, would you mind sending me the model of your digital interface and I will find the technical breakdown.

I'm going to be away from my desk for a few hours. I'll check back by 1:00pm EST.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
can't do this today - am babysitting both grandkids - will get to it asap. I don't see anything unplugged. But what else
could it be? Will get back to you later. At least you have heard of this shower -- most people have not. I love it!

Ok, one thing I'm afraid could be possible is that the lights are fried and not responding this would seems to match both problems. I will wait to hear back more from you.