Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

I would like to clean the filters in our Rinnae HD 200E. We

Customer Question

I would like to clean the filters in our Rinnae HD 200E. We had a service visit 6 months ago, and were told we should clean the filters every 6 months, and that a handyman could do it. We are three women with no man! Can you instruct me on how to do it please? Margaret
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. You were told incorrectly. In actuality only about 30% of handymen can handle this task..but a new study found that 100% of women are able to handle this. It turns out that the ability to read and follow directions is a trait that women carry naturally while only 30% of handymen have this trait and further study found that 100% of those who could read were taught by women! Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. click here

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

Expert:  Mike R. replied 10 months ago.

Were you able to fix the issue with the information provided?