Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I saw that you answered a previous question about a Rinnai

Customer Question

I saw that you answered a previous question about a Rinnai water heater showing error code 11, which from my understanding has to do with the heater not receiving propane (or natural gas). This just happened today after receiving a delivery of propane. Our Slant/Fin is also not running, giving a code of A1. Is it possible that the delivery person shut off something and forgot to open it again? Or would it be more likely that there is air in the system? And how would I check for these things if they are likely the problem?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Do you still need help?