Billy
Billy, Mechanical Contractor
Experience:  State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
12672042

Just researching info on Kitec inflow warming. My system has

Customer Question

just researching info on Kitec inflow warming. My system has 6 loops of in floor warming direct to the manifold and is low pressure 90 to 100 degree water in the floor separated by a heat exchanger from the water heater. I don't sense any problems
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.

do you require written submittal information or data?

or just an overall review of the system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Neither
I would like to know the reliability of in floor warming employing Kitec piping. Kitec is under a class action lawsuit for fittings failure but seems to be associated with certain geographic areas not including London Ontario Canada where I am. There are no fittings in the floor and the temperatures and the pressures are low and I have not seen reference to failure of the pipe in floor. We do not have any Kitec pipe used elsewhere in the house all is copper for the plumbing. We are selling and I need to have a feel good message for a potential client.
Doug