Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Experience:  Retired mech. contractor, shop owner, 51 yrs experience.
23932409

I have three Toto Aquia II toilet in my house and two of

Customer Question

I have three Toto Aquia II toilet in my house and two of them have developed problems:
Toilet A has a constant very slow leak into the bowl.
Toilet B's plunger button sticks down (open) occasionally and will continue to run into the tank. If I giggle the lid a little from side to side the plunder button valve will pop us it will stop, but then will occur sometime (days, weeks) later. The can occur on either the small or large button.
How do I repair these problems?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Click here please, then click on the toilet picture that looks like yours, that will get you the repair kit, then tell me which toilet that was and send me the link to the repair kit and I will advise you on doing the repair.

We can go from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As stated in my original question, I have the Toto Aquia II, this is associated with parts numbered "416. I do not know how to
"send a link."
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, the problem is that several different configurations of that model were built... If you can look at the pictures and tell me which row your toilet is in and how many toilets from the left it is, I can do the rest.

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

here is that link again

Hello

Click here please

Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Ooops

Click here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture that matches my toilets is the second row, first toilet on the left. Inside the tank there is a stamp that says "ST416M"
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Hello

These are the parts you will need, for both toilets.

click here

I can't order them from here, but you can at the link below

https://www.plumbingsupply.com/tototoiletparts-aquia.html#two

Depending on what turns out to be the causes in each separate toilet you may or may not end up with an extra part

Thanks for letting me work with you. When we are finished,if my answer has been polite, professional, and thorough, please locate the 'rate your expert button' and click one of the ratings .If you still need help let me know!. Rating will not increase you rcharges, nor close the question, but is how I earn my living. Thanks again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome, the company however does not pay me unless you rate my work, its how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges. In exchange for a rating I hold the question open for any follow up you might need later.

Thanks.