Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Rick- I was reading you post about 4 years ago, "Boiler is

Customer Question

Hello Rick-
I was reading you post about 4 years ago, "Boiler is hot, water pressure good, but no heat to baseboard?" I have the same issue and I've tried to purge my system but it doesn't seem to be working. You say the valve is typically above the circulator pump. Mine is below, but is after the pump from the water feed. Does that make sense or am I seeing this wrong? Please Help! Let me know if I can provide any information that may help you. Thank you!
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I need a picture of your piping around the boiler. You can post a pic here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button. You also need to be sure the pump is working. You can put a screwdriver handle to your ear and the tip in the pump. You should be able to hear the impeller spinning if it's running,