Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

Water Heater Cold

Customer Question

Water Heater Cold
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If your LED has a bright/dim "heartbeat" and the burner isn't firing and the gas is on/pilot lit then you have a defective gas control valve. I would imagine this model is less than 6 years old so this should be a warranty issue

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured out it was stuck automatic damper open and close switch/ Motor . I was able to manually release it and get it back working. I will look at getting a replacement part under warranty next week . Since this was the case I'm hoping that you do not charge me for the service . Thank you
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I'll tell customer service you want a refund.