smitty1486
smitty1486,
11418111

How do I remove/replace the magnetic valve on a CTS 3110

Customer Question

How do I remove/replace the magnetic valve on a CTS 3110 without pilling the whole thing out?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  smitty1486 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The service manual for your model is available below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly
Thank you for this manual.
I do also have the original manual supplied with the unit. Unforntunately it does not explain how to remove the vavle unit for replacement.
The only diy option for me appears to try to remove the wall mounted panel without damaging the whole thing.
I had gone through the manual prior to my question. I thought there might be another way around it.
Cheers
Kym
Expert:  smitty1486 replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry I cannot provide any first hand tips, but I did not want you to think your question was being ignored. I will place your question back to the list and perhaps another will have some deeper insight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Kelly.
Looks like I may have to pay the big $s to have someone come in and do it for me.
I like to do these things on my own as I am quite capable and self reliant. Appears not this time. Maybe time for another lesson in caravan maintenance!
Cheers
Kym
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fixed it myself. Bit the bullet and pulled it apart and problem solved.
Kelly sent me a copy of the manual which I already had. Not really a helpful book in this case. No further help was forthcoming so I had to rely on my own skills.
Kelly was helpful if only to provide an excess copy of what I already had. However he was not to know what resources I had access to.
Satisfaction? None because nothing provided was of assistance. No charge should be applied.
Thank you for trying anyway.