Hauserplb
Hauserplb, Plumber
Experience:  Over 20 years experience. Third generation
25685634

I have 2 questions we have a k72777 tub rough in and the

Customer Question

I have 2 questions we have a k72777 tub rough in and the handles operate backwards do the hot and cold rough-in need flipped or can we just flip the cartridge?
Second we have k9530 diverter for the tub rough in and when the water is running out of the spout and the diverter button is engaged it will spray water out of the hand held for about 30 seconds then kick off and go back to the spout. Any idea what can be done to fix this? Or why this is happening?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Hauserplb replied 1 year ago.

First the handles. The cartridges should have an index slot that will let you swap them out so that should not be an issue. The diverter spout is not getting enough pressure to hold it in the divert position, more than likely you have some debris in it.

Expert:  Hauserplb replied 1 year ago.

,