Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I am trying to track down a replacement seat Kohler toilet.

Customer Question

Hi Mike,
I am trying to track down a replacement seat for a Kohler toilet. How can I find the sku / product code online? Thank you!!!!
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plmqwk replied 1 year ago.

Most toilet seats are interchangeable so it is not REQUIRED that you match your existing seat exactly. However if that is your preference I would start with getting the Kohler Ink stamped number from under the lid of the toilet tank Or on the side (inside) of the tank itself. It will start with a "K" of course. That will help me get the toilet model number and if you would be so kind as to send me a photo of the existing seat I will get anumber for you. I hope the mornign is sufficient though as I just checked in tonight before going to bed.