Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

My sink master 750 spins and works, but the water doesn't

Customer Question

My sink master 750 spins and works, but the water doesn't drain I have ran a snake through the drainage pipe. not sure of next steps
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Did you clean out the trap? Taking the drain connection apart at the disposal can also help since a clog can develop there too. If you're sure the drain is clean between the disposal and where you inserted the snake then you should try a power snake. They can be rented at most tool rental outlets. Be sure you get a sink drain snake lik in the pic not one for a larger drain line. This means a machine with a 1/4" or 3/8" cable

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is clean from the disposal the elbow below; I have a snake (Like in the picture) and ran it from the elbow to about 3 feet into the pipe. I have done the steps a few times
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Then the blockage is probably further down the line. You need to play the snake out all the way (25' is the typical length of the snake in machines like the one in the pic)to be sure you've snaked the drain all the way to the main.

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Only respond to this thread. Please don't post new threads on the same topic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The clog was further down the pipe past the capability of my 25 footer; paid rooter rooter to get it done. Your advice confirmed the limitation my capability. too bad it cost me $32
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Well we gave it our best shot. If you don't think my time and expertise was worth the expense then contact customer service for a refund. But if you don't think my effort was worthless I'd appreciate a favorable rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Rick,
I did not request a membership and I do not want a membership. Please
return the $42 credit to my account. Once again I do not want membership,
credit my account for the $42 ASAP.
Thank you, ***** *****NOV 17
008481000167901 JUSTANSWER *MEMBERSHP(###) ###-####CAUS
$42.00
NOV 10
008481000167901 JUSTANSWER *PLUMBERS(###) ###-####CAUS
$5.00NOV 10
$27.00
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

This is an issue for customer service. I only answer questions. You can contact customer service at
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us