Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have dripping kitchen facet, but I can not get the screw

Customer Question

I have dripping kitchen facet, but I can not get the Allen screw out.
Help!!!
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

What is the brand and model of your faucet? If you don't know then I need a picture of the allen screw and the faucet.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the “ADD FILES” next to the SENDbutton. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get tome. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Moen single handle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Allen screw is on the top
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Most Moen faucets don't have an allen screw. It's usually a common phillips but Moen makes a lot of styles. I need the info I asked for.