Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

My toilet is making a loud noise as the water is filling the

Customer Question

My toilet is making a loud noise as the water is filling the tank and is filling very slowly
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'm sorry for th delayed answer I just saw this when I logged in this morning. It sounds like you have a faulty fill valve in the toilet tank (the valve that let's the water in and controls the level). The fix is to replace it. A Fluidmaster fill valve is a good option at a low cost (~$15). They come with excellent directions and are available at many hardware and big box stores. It's a fairly easy repair for a typical DIY'er.