Noah Klein
Noah Klein,
Experience:  Owner, Master Plumber at Royal Plumbing, LLC
84679524

The top sensor works. water comes on and stays on programed

Customer Question

the top sensor works. water comes on and stays on for the programed amount of time. the sensor on the bottom front of the faucet does not work. when I hold my hand in front of it, no water turns on.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Noah Klein replied 1 year ago.

Please explain - Make, Model and Product

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Moen motion sense kitchen faucet. Kj144958
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Moen motion sensor kitchen faucet #kj44958
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are u unable to help me with this problem
Expert:  Noah Klein replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am a Master Plumber.

Try this from Moen:

To disable both sensors: Hold your hand directly above the wave sensor for approximately five (5) seconds. Water will begin to run and then turn off, indicating MotionSense Hands-Free has been disabled.
To disable Ready Sensor only: Open handle, hold hand above wave sensor for 5 seconds.
To enable the Ready Sensor, repeat the same process.
Note: If you have received a service electronic box, follow instructions listed for our new MotionSense faucet: or click here for the instruction sheet.

To disable the Ready Sensor (front), turn on the water with the handle and hold your hands in front of both sensors for five seconds -- remove your hands after you see one blue light flash on the Ready Sensor (front). To disable both sensors, hold your hands in front of both sensors for 10 seconds until you see a blue light flash twice on the Ready Sensor (front) Move your hands away and turn off the water. To re-enable the sensors, simply perform these actions again.

Expert:  Noah Klein replied 1 year ago.

http://www.moen.com/consumer-support/faq#cat-4,subcat-15

Expert:  Noah Klein replied 1 year ago.

You may have a faulty control box. You can find this information on the Moen website.

Should there be an issue, Moen is really good at warranty support. You can call them at 1-800-Buy-Moen

They offer lifetime support.