Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

Have a older style manabloc with grey valve red and blue

Customer Question

Customer: john have a older style manabloc with grey valve red and blue valves are little to small cant find replacement gray valve
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: gray valve is leaking have spares not being used if i could plug where water comes it
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Plumbing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: do u have a solution
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.
Where is the leak? is it through the valve at the manifold or do the valve just not hold when you turn them off?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thru the valve replaced it with an unused capped valve put bad valve in capped position now leaks in capped position with no pressure is it possible to seal valve sence its not being used also i see they took 32or 34 dollars out of my paypal acct instead of 18 thx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
changed my mind typing is ok
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

The reason it leaks in the capped position is that the valve is defective. You always have pressure on the manifold so there's always pressure on the valve even if it's not connected to anything. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you can't locate a replacement valve you'll have to replace the entire manifold. There are no other options.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok sessions over
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

thanks for trying Just Answer