Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Our Culligan water softner system is displaying a 1-H error

Customer Question

hello... our Culligan water softner system is displaying a 1-H error message with a "fast Rinse Refill" detail on the screen....
Culligan can't send a rep until next week! the system has been running for at least 3 hours that we have noticed this morning... Thanks, Andy
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

All you can do is unplug the unit and put it on bypass. Do you know how to put this on bypass?

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Please respond to this thread instead of starting a new thread. I'll need a picture of your unit and the surrounding piping to give you instructions.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the toolbar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get tome. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model is a mga 94 metered gold 1"(9×48)
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

That doesn't tell me how it's piped or what you have for a bypass. The bypass is not part of the unit it's part of the piping