Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

RINNAI CONTINUUM NATURAL GAS WATER HEATER MODEL NUMBER 2532

Customer Question

RINNAI CONTINUUM NATURAL GAS WATER HEATER MODEL NUMBER 2532 WHERE CAN I FIND A REPLACEMENT FAN PART NUMBER U245-562-CW MODEL. DR-8538-807A 02630
DC43V 50W?
thank you Tim
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

The unit is no longer available, but if you took the motor out and measured the shaft length and style with the numbers off the tag I may be able to match another motor up.