Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

No water pressure in the house. Plumber came and cant seem

Customer Question

No water pressure in the house. Plumber came and cant seem to find the problem. His guess is crystals from my water softener? this morning tried flushing the toilet and nothing so removed toilet tank. LOTS of orange crystals.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
If you have a water softener then that is the likely source of these "crystals" and also the likely cause of the pressure problem. It's also an indication that the softener has failed. You may have to cut the piping in several places to flush them out.