Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

My water heater is leaking from top the shut off valve to

Customer Question

my water heater is leaking from top the shut off valve to water is leaking constantly running could this be problem I already replace hosed and pressure relief valve or is tank bad
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have replaced inlet and and outlet nipples they are not leaking and replace pressure relief valve my water gate valve going to hot water heater is leaking and running constantly could this be causing it ti over flow or should I replace tank
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'm not clear on what exactly your issue is. Do you have a leak? is there water on the floor?