Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

My toto toilet does not bring in enough water after

Customer Question

My toto toilet does not bring in enough water after flushing. Is there a simple solution?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Where is the water level inadequate? the tank? the bowl? what model Toto?

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I need to know what part of the toilet, the tank or the bowl, doesn't have enough water

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Please do not open a new question thread for every response. If you can see my answers here you can respond on this thread.

If you can't tell me the model of the toilet I need a picture of the inside of the toilet tank so I know what I'm dealing with. Once you give me that info I can tell you what needs to be done to fix this.
You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us