Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

I just installed a new price fister kitchen faucet and have

Customer Question

I just installed a new price fister kitchen faucet and have extremely low water pressure. Any ideas? No obvious leaks. Connections look good. Couldn't find anything in the instructions where I should have removed a cap or something. Help?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Did you remove and clean out the aerator on the end of the spout? or if it's a pullout faucet try removing the spray head and clean the screen on the inlet of the head or the end of the hose

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. That's not it tho. Believe it is a faulty diverter. I think I've got it! Appreciate it tho. I'll be going back to the store tomorrow. But at least we have a slow stream of water for tonight. Have a good one!
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

If you remove the diverter and you still have poor flow then the diverter isn't the problem. Get back to me tomorrow if you need more help