Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How do i replace the flame rod on a ECO200PVN tankless water

Customer Question

How do i replace the flame rod on a ECO200PVN tankless water heater
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue so do not rate me until we are done thanks.

This is fairly easy, just remove the main cover and they are right on the burner manifold...They just are right there with just a screw attaching them to slide them out and change...GO to the 2:25 second mark in this video and watch for 10 seconds you can see them right there in the front.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our work, so please use the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about the two on the back side of the burner assembly. Not quite as simple as you suggest. Simply getting the cover off the burner assembly is a chore.

Are you talking about the two on the right side?