Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

We just unclogged bathtub drain w liquidplumr and rinsed

Customer Question

we just unclogged bathtub drain w liquidplumr and rinsed thoroughly with shower. is it safe to take a bath now?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Usually if there is any of the product left behind you will see or feel a residue left on the surface of the tub. It is safe to use the tub but if you are unsure whether all of the liquid plumber went down the drain and are concerned that there may still be some on the surface you can wash it lightly with a powder cleanser like Comet to be sure to get all off of the surface then rinse again. That would remove all doubt.

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I would like to assume that the information was helpful but would very much like some confirmation from you.

Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful or is there any clarification needed?