Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

My culligan water softener won't stop running. What do I do?

Customer Question

Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

You need to put the unit into bypass (so water doesn't flow through the softener) until you can get a tech out to fix this. Let me know if you need help putting the unit into bypass. I'll need a picture if you do.

You can post a picture here by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of this dialogue box. You can only post from a PC or a Mac not a phone or a tablet. If that doesn’t work for you then you can upload a pic to a file sharing service like Google pics or Dropbox. Then post the “share” link to your picture here or you can email the pic to customer service but the last option can take quite a while to get to me. Click on the CONTACT US link to contact customer service. http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us