Mike R.
Mike R., Plumber
Experience:  20 years of plumbing experience, including high end homes and service work.
64367226

I HAVE A WASHER THAT IS PUTTING IN COLD WATER WHEN I SELECT

Customer Question

I HAVE A WASHER THAT IS PUTTING IN COLD WATER WHEN I SELECT HOT AND COLD WATER WHEN I SELECT HOT. I HAVE ALREADY VERIFIED THAT THE WATER HOSES ARE CONNECTED CORRECTLY. I AM ASSUMING IT IS EITHER THE TEMP SWITCH OR THE WATER VALVE, NOT SURE HOW THIS THERMATIC WATER VALVE WORKS
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Have you always had this problem with the machine or is it a new issue? Have you run the water in the hose into a bucket to confirm that the valves are reversed although the hoses are connected correctly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VALVES AND WATER LINE IS VERIFIED CORRECT. I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO APPLIANCE TECH, I AM NEW TO THIS SYSTEM
Expert:  Mike R. replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out and open to other experts.