Paul the Plumber
Paul the Plumber, Plumbing,Heating,Gas technician
Experience:  Master Plumber, Journeyman Heating, Gas Technician 25 years in the building industries.
16809855

How do I fasten a KohlerCP rh trip lever handle to the lever

Customer Question

How do I fasten a Kohler(###) ###-####CP rh trip lever handle to the lever on a Flush mate M-101526-F3. Doesn't seem to line up right.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Paul the Plumber replied 1 year ago.

Hello I will help you with your toilet handle,

I don't think that you have the right handle for your application. I would need to know exactly what Kohler toilet you have with the flushmate power assist in the tank. Your every day Kohler handles won't work with toilets that have the sloan pressure assit big black tank in them. What you need to do is go to a Kohler dealer of some sort, say a plumbing wholesale house and tell them what Kohler toilet you have and also make sure you tell them it has the sloan pressure assist and which handle left or right you need.

I hope this helps...Paul the Plumber

Hello again,

I have found a PDF that I believe would help you with a part and part number of what you need.

Here it is to paste to you browser;

https://www.flushmate.com/documentlibrary/pdf/FLU6273-EN-genuine-replacement-parts.pdf