The Pump Doctor
The Pump Doctor, Pump Repairman
Experience:  I have 18+ years of experience in the sales and repairs of water pumps.
52333636

I have a GE Well Pump model # 5kc39pn3919x. The seal is

Customer Question

I have a GE Well Pump model # ***** The seal is leaking and needs replacement...where can I buy the part.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Hauserplb replied 1 year ago.

Well-x-trol will have the part for almost all brands, Granger supply can get them also. I wasn't able to pull up any indo based on the model # ***** listed, only the motor, not the pump itself. Do you have another # ***** for cross checking?

Expert:  The Pump Doctor replied 1 year ago.

G.E. doesn't make pumps, just motors. Myers is a common brand that uses G.E. motors and most of them use a #200 seal. If you post the pump model number, I can tell you the industry standard seal number you need. The pump make and model should be on one of the castings on a tag. You could also post a picture of the pump and that should be enough to identify it.