Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

I have a remeha avanta plus boiler without heating or hot

Customer Question

I have a remeha avanta plus boiler without heating or hot water. It come up with code9 which suggests that I need to increase the water pressure by putting water into the system. The pressure is around 0.4 bar. I don't seem to be getting anywhere with
this
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Brian.
0.4 bar will not be enough pressure to activate the pressure switch you need to find the filling loop which is normally a silver braided flexible hose about 30cm long this is connected from a mains water pipe to one off the 22mm boiler pipes. its usually fitted close to the boiler. this loop has 2 valves once you have found it turn the valves on slowly and increase the pressure to 1.2 bar then turn them off again.