Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

Rick, I have barely any water flowing to my bathroom sinks,

Customer Question

Hi Rick, I have barely any water flowing to my bathroom sinks, tub and kitchen sink. Any idea what might be the problem, or what I should do?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Is your house on a slab? have you tried cleaning out the aerators on the end of the faucet spouts?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in Houston Texas so I believe the house is on a slab. Haven't tried cleaning out the aerators - just seems peculiar that the barely any water flow occured simultaneously.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

I asked about the slab because what you describe can be caused by a leak under the slab. You can confirm this by turning off every faucet/fixture in the house then go to your water meter. If the indicator on the meter moves at all you have a leak. If you can't find the leak then it's probably under the slab. However, it's not clear to me if you have any flow at all anywhere in the house