Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a TMC 212 watering system. I turned the control dial

Customer Question

I have a TMC 212 watering system. I turned the control dial to Off last winter and kept it off through the last May because of heavy rains. I recently switched it to Run and saw that the system wasn't working. I checked the program and the scheduled days, times, etc. and everything seems to be okay.
I then noticed that when it is set on Run the water drop icon on the display screen still has a line through it (like it is still switched to Off). It seems that I can't get the system to switch to the Run function.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Hauserplb replied 1 year ago.
I would think one of two things is going on, either the backflow preventer that feeds the unit isn't flowing water, or the electric solinoid controlled by the computer is bad.