Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Experience:  Retired mech. contractor, shop owner, 51 yrs experience.
23932409

I have a Worcester 40 CDi boiler that is showing an F7

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Worcester 40 CDi boiler that is showing an F7 error code. I have tried turning it off and on and the reset button. Still no joy. Can you please help?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,F7 error codes is "flame detected even though appliance switched off" That means that there debris accumulated around the flame sensor rod that might be causing a false read, or failed printed circuit card. or the flue is blocked according the Worchester manual. This is something needs to be looked at by a trained Worcester boiler technician. If you can tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city I will look for a dealer close by that do this for you. .............We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. It is how I earn a living, and does not increase your charges. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional cost.