Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Sorry delay in responding. I am quite surprised about

Customer Question

Sorry for the delay in responding. I am quite surprised about the life span of this unit and I agree moving the unit makes no sense at all. My concern here is the vent. Originally they extended the vent 8-10" out so that it could vent past the deck it was under. Now the new firm says it doesn't need that, it can be vented flush to the wall! What is right? Also, this winter the furnace failed 3 times over the winter and a friend came in and flicked off the 3 switches for the furnace, waited a minute then turned them back on and the unit restarted. I don't need that either. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
Please provide some info/context for your question. If you posted a question here before apparently you did it under a different user so there's is no record of any conversation associated with your current user ID.