Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Im a master plumber and I have a customer with two BTH199970

Customer Question

hello im a master plumber and I have a customer with two BTH199970 199,000 btu 10 years old and the power surged about 5:00 am and now they have changed out all the switches but the units will not fire up how can you tell if the control broad is fired
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to just answer. Remove the control board and inspect both sides, if there are any burn marks or even just dark spots on it...its fried.Beyond that I need a photo of the units wiring diagram, taken close up and straight on, well focused and well lit... I can mark that up with trouble shooting directions. Attach photo's of each side of card as well, using the paper clip icon at the top right so i can take a look myself. We can go from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks I will take care of that. and get back with you
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.
I will be here.