Rick
Rick, Construction Supervisor
Experience:  Licensed Master plumber with 40+ yrs. experience.
94766

I have a backed up sewer line, i need help with

Customer Question

Hi i have a backed up sewer line, i need help with
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a backed up sewer line and so far I have snaked a 75 feet line from inside of the house and from the main drain in the front lawn. I pulled roots out from the inside of the house but nothing from main drain. The problem is still there and I’m not sure what the next step would not be nor what the problem could be being that the 70ft snake did not do the job.Do you know what a do it your your-selfer like me should do next.
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
You need a snake long enough to make it to the sewer main in the street. If you snake it all the way to the street and pull nothing (roots) back and you still have a problem then it's time to call in the pros and have them put a camera down the line to see what's going on.