Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

We recently had a plumber replace the lead waste pipe and the

Customer Question

We recently had a plumber replace the lead waste pipe and the tub drain pipe in our 90 year old house. A short section of the water supply pipe to the toilet was replaced, but otherwise, none of the other supply pipes were touched. Now the shower (which is completely separate from the tub) has low water pressure. All the other fixtures in the house have perfect pressure, including the 2 others in the bathroom. I have removed the shower head and hose to see if they were clogged, but there was no difference in pressure. There does not appear to be a major leak, but I haven't open up the ceiling under the shower yet to check. Before calling the plumber back out, I was hoping that there was a simple diy fix that could help get the pressure back.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.
You removed the shower head and hose? What hose? where does it connect?