Nick
Nick, Plumber
Experience:  I have 9 years of experience and a vast knowledge in commercial and residential plumbing.
73147762

My tenant is having the same problem with the Kohler sensor. If cleaning doesn'

Customer Question

Hello. My tenant is having the same problem with the Kohler sensor. If cleaning doesn't fix the flushing it does on its own, I'll need to contact Kohler. The Kohler contact phone number is ***** out in your prior response. Can you email me the Kohler contact phone number? I'd appreciate it.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Nick replied 1 year ago.
The numbers are blocked off automatically and I don't think they will allow your email to come through. So let's try this. Its an 800 number and then "4kohler"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. I passed the Kohler Customer Care Center phone number on to my tenant who will be calling them shortly. I'll let you know what Kohler has to say. The automatic flushing just started since she replaced the batteries. Hopefully Kohler Customer Care Center can walk her through some tests that resolve the issue.