Brian
Brian, Plumber
Experience:  16 yrs. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations.
63187465

There, can you tell me where we can get an installation

Customer Question

Hi there, can you tell me where we can get an installation manual for an Ariston Ti 200/L, wall hung electric hot water cylinder. Thanks.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brian replied 1 year ago.
I can only find reference to this unit in other languages and the manual seems very brief what i understand of it.
I would email Ariston Worldwide and ask them to send you a pdf of the heater you are looking for.
here is a link to the contact page. please press the CONTACT US Link in the first line of the page.
http://www.ariston.com/ww/Contacts