Ask Jerry's Advanced Plumbing Your O...
Jerry's Advanced Plumbing
Jerry's Advanced Plumbing, Plumber
Experience:  I have 24 years plumbing experience to help you with all your plumbing needs

I am building a very small house, post divorce, where I can

Customer Question

I am building a very small house, post divorce, where I can live the monk like existence. I built a house 25 years ago and did all the plumbing, but this time there will be building inspections etc. I know most of the basics, but I don't want to make a mistake in running DWV. I have a toilet, a kerdi shower, a kitchen sink and a lavatory and a washing machine in the plan. I can provide a diagram. I have a contractor who will do the rough in for $1500 and the whole job for $3500. I have much more time than money and can glue pipe etc so if I could hire somebody to draw me a diagram on how to run the DWV then I can do the rest. How can I send diagram of where the fixtures go, and, again, the plumbing contractor is going to do everything below the slab. I am just a little unsure of how to best run the vents etc above slab. Any advice appreciated.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Jerry's Advanced Plumbing replied 3 years ago.

Jerry's Advanced Plu :

Hello the reason no one has talked to you yet is there is no way you can plumbing a building without seeing the building and how it is built this dictates where everything is piped.