Phil, Mechanical Engineer.
Experience:  Retired mech. contractor, shop owner, 51 yrs experience.

The coca cola freestyle drain specs call for a 3 in or larger

The coca cola freestyle drain specs call for a 3 in or larger floor drain to be located within 3 ft of the soft drink dispenser. Can I run the drain line approx. 15 ft to an existing open floor sink
Welcome to Just Answer !

I will stay with you until the situation resolves. I hold questions open after positive ratings to allow for unlimited follow up.

You can generally run the drain 15 feet if you use 3/4 inch hard plastic pipe and slope it toward the drain slightly.. you cannot run the 1/2" flexible plastic tube more than a few feet if it has any bellies (sags) in it.

Let me know if you need any further elaboration, we can keep going without any time limit. As long as you keep rating my answers positively I will keep the question open for you.