Nick
Nick, Plumber
Experience:  I have 9 years of experience and a vast knowledge in commercial and residential plumbing.
73147762

Hello I have a Rinnai B24 Natural Gas Hotwater System ( Model

Hello
I have a Rinnai B24 Natural Gas Hotwater System ( Model No: Reu-VR2426WB-50-AK and Serial No: 1L07-005980 } and want to use it at my relocatable home which has bottled gas. I believe that I can purchase a converter kit and have it installed. Can you please advise if this is correct.
Thank-you.

Nick : Welcome to Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you resolve your problem. Feel free to ask any questions to better help you.
Nick : Hi there, how are you?
Nick :

You do mean propane when you say bottled gas right?

Nick :

If so then yes there should be a conversion kit that you or a qualified technician can install. You should be able to find this through a local plumbing supply store or through rinnai themselves. Or if you have a technician do it he should be able to find it for you.

Customer:

Hi Nick

Nick :

Hello

Customer:

Thank-you Nick. Is this a complicated process or am I best to but/have installed from new. Not being cheap but trying to monitor costs.

Customer:

Sorry mean't buy/have installed.

Nick :

It can possibly be complicated if you don't know what you're doing and attempt yourself. Are you trying to avoid hiring someone to do this for you?

Customer:

No Nick. Would not dream of it. Just questioning perhaps false economy. Was able to purchase Rinnai B24 for $265.00 which I appreciate is way below normal RRP although used but in excellent condition.

Customer:

Just not sure of what costs to expect.

Nick :

I'm not sure what the price for the kit would be, I would imagine about $100,-$200 got the part. It would be chapter to buy the part from rinnai yourself then hire a plumber to install it. My company charges a $49 service call plus $60 an hour for labor plus parts

Customer:

Also just checking that the $54.00 is a one off cost as not interested or need a monthly subscription. Thank-you. Appreciated.

Nick :

It's a one time payment. The number for rinnai is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Are there any other questions?

Customer:

Hi Nick

Customer:

Thank-you Nick. You have been most helpful. Can I please have your company name so as I can persue installation if and when necessary.

Customer:

Regards

Nick :

It is based in northern utah, J.M. Mechanical. They stay within their area but any local plumbing company can also help you. I've been happy to help, please rate my service and feel free to ask any other questions. Thank you!