Theplumber717, Plumber, Hvac Tech
Experience:  Lic Plumbing contractor, 28/yrs res,com,repair,Universal HVAC Tech

Grohe Ladylux faucet leaking under sink from cold water line.

Customer Question

Grohe Ladylux faucet leaking under sink from cold water line. The leak seems to be coming from inside the unit (rather than at a flexible pipe connection). Before tearing the unit apart in search of a problem and solution, I wonder if you could tell me what PART is most likely causing this type of leak in the faucet, what I should be looking for, steps for ruling things in/out, so that I can approach this in a more logical way. For example, should I assume it is the cartridge and just replace it or should I start to disconnect the faucet? I am concerned mostly because this is the first time I have ever tried to repair this type of faucet (with flow and temperature controlled in one lever with all the pipes converging like an octopus!).
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Theplumber717 replied 4 years ago.

theplumber717 :

Hi, there my name is gary

theplumber717 :

does the faucet leak all the time on the cold side? or just when the faucet is on? and being used? Also how old is this faucet?