Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
Experience:  Licensed plumbing contractor state of Il, & Chicago

Have a Aquafine Seni II watersoftener. Brine tank was full

Have a Aquafine Seni II watersoftener. Brine tank was full of water. Cleaned completly & cleaned injector orifaces & screen, nothing in at all. Ran thru backwash & rinse sequences & now brine light is on constant? Have 1 1/2 bags salt in tank, water not appearing softer. Manual has much to be desired! Any suggestions? Or will be replacing unit as plumbing is existing, should be very easy. Thanks, Mark

Plumbing Pro : Welcome to Just Answer, I will do my best to Answer your question to the best of my professional ability.Depending on how old the unit is their is not much repair that can be made , either the float in the drone tank is stuck and will need replacement or the solenoid valve on the top of the unit is stuck and will need replacement , but when things get older then 6 years old it's often not worth repairing and better to just replace the hole unit . Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

now the brine light is on constant, not flashing like in the manual for insufficiant salt indicator. Water level hasent increaced in brine tank in a day. Is it just in regen mode?

is brine light on constant a regular operation?