Patrick, General Contractor
Experience:  30 years commercial construction and 23 years house remodeling projects

just purchased Kohler kitchen faucet model R10433-CP at Home

just purchased Kohler kitchen faucet model R10433-CP at Home Depot. easy to install but question: the spray handle, rotates only to the left (as I face it), completely out of the sink area. it returns only to dead center and will not rotate to right ( beyond center) at all. is this normal and correct installation?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Patrick replied 5 years ago.
No. This is a faucet with spray head with the handle mounted on top. The faucet should rotate right and left from center. Are you sure you installed it where the rotation is split equally between left and right? It sounds like the right rotation is set to the center of the sink. Try loosening the under deck nut and rotate to split the rotation. Then, reset the handle to center. Good luck. If this proves helpful please remember to hit ACCEPT, otherwise I do not receive credit. Thank you.