Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

how do you take a kohler kitchen faucet apart to get to the

Customer Question

how do you take a kohler kitchen faucet apart to get to the o rings in the spout at the pivot point. It is a Revival model - including sprayer it is a 4 hole model. The spout is not a pull out spray model. The leak is coming right around the pivot point up on the spout. We've got the spout off and we cannot figure out how to disassemble it to replace the o rings and gaskets.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Marc replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using With removing the spout from the base, the o-rings should be accessible by using a flat tip screwdriver under the o-rings to remove them. The part of the spout that unscrews from the base of the faucet should lift up and allow access to the washers. If you cannot slide the threaded base of the spout up then you may have actually removed too much of the unit, you may have to separate the trim from the spout as it is 2 separate pieces that thread together.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
The answer received was not what we needed to know. Husband got aggravated and we just went and purchased a new kitchen faucet instead of trying to repair the leaky one.
Expert:  Marc replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry my answer was not helpful I would have gladly continued to assist you. I will send this to customer service to remove from the system.