Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
Experience:  Licensed plumbing contractor state of Il, & Chicago

I have Grohe Ladylux Plus Kitchen Faucet. I have a leak in

Customer Question

I have Grohe Ladylux Plus Kitchen Faucet. I have a leak in the cold water hose. I was successful in detaching the hose from the water supply line, but I have not been able to remove the hose from where it attaches to the faucet. Any suggestions?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumbing Pro replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, I will do my best to Answer your question to the best of my professional ability. Any type of wd 40 will not work the fitting is water tight and is sealed so by applying something to the surface will not work. Other then that as long as its a threaded connection it should come apart with 2 wrenches one to hold tight the fitting and one to loosen and remove the fitting , some things can be really hard. IF this is a factory sealed fitting then you will not get it apart because its not made to come apart. If you have to call the manufacture customer support hot line ,Thank you for choosing Just Answer.