Plumbing Pro
Plumbing Pro, Plumber
Experience:  Licensed plumbing contractor state of Il, & Chicago

How to start the power clean on a kohler steam shower Instructions

Customer Question

How to start the power clean on a kohler steam shower? Instructions say to push timer icon and up and down arrows at same time. Do I do this with unit turned on or off?

Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumbing Pro replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I will do my best to Answer your question to the best of my professional ability.

Users will be automatically reminded to use power clean after 600 minutes of steam generator use. The steam generator may be run three times before the power clean function must be run. Failure to initiate power clean after the third reminder will result in the system locking. Power clean must then be run in order to resume steam operation.
NOTE: When the power clean function is activated, water will typically discharge from the steam head. If you need any more help please contact Kohler direct at 1-800-456-4537

Thank you for Choosing Just Answer, Plumbers Protect the Nations Health, If you aren't 100% satisfied with my Answer, I would be happy to clarify for you. When you feel I have Answered your Question to the best of my ability, please click, (Accept) or you won’t be able to leave me customer feedback and I won't receive credit for Answering this question.