Pitsch Plumbing
Pitsch Plumbing, State Certified Plumbing Contractor
Experience:  25 years in the trade. new Construction, remodeling, repairs ect. Business owner. 2nd gen plumber

my calspa hot tub model CS-007 made in 1994. does not work

my calspa hot tub model CS-007 made in 1994. does not work right when i try to turn on thr jets ,it acks like it wonts to work but does not start pumping. the pump moter is running ican see it running. how do i get it working properly.

To me it sounds as if the impeller is damaged inside the pump. Alot of spa pumps use plastic impellers and being that its as old as it is, they get brittle and if debris got into the pump, it could of broken the impeller where it connects to the motors shaft. Im basing my answer on the comment about "alot of debris"

You'll have to open the pump and check it. if its broken, you'll need an impeller, a shaft seal and a housing seal .

Here is a link to the 94 calspa manual